Just a bit about me …. BoosArt1 /Allison Echanove

 Artist, Art instructor, mother, wife, grandmother.....give me anything creative and I will try it!

I have been an art teacher for over 20 years and an artist all of my life.   I grew up in Boise Idaho, then moved to Seattle Washington where I lived for 21 years and raised my 2 children.  7 years ago my husband and I moved to Mesa Arizona. I have always been an oil painter painting landscapes and people.  Since moving to Arizona I have re-established my love of clay.....maybe being down in the Southwest desert has tapped me into the Southwestern art. However this change happened, I am truly enjoying creating and designing my bowls....and now all sorts of things.


I started making my serving bowls July of 2016.  They have evolved from circular designs to more organic designs. In the last few years I have expanded from making my serving bowls to different bowls, plates, platters, candle orbs, canisters and clocks.  This year I have even tried creating table lamps.  

I have always loved bright color combinations but in the last few years, line have become very important in my designs.  All you have to do is look at my work to see how line has effected my clay designs from my paintings.

I hope you explore my style changes and enjoy my designs as much as I do making them.  

Find my work on :

Etsy.com/shop/BoosArt1 , aechanove.com and  my facebook BoosArt1 page

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time to put the needle on the record...........

Just moving forward.... A Friday thought